GRAND CANYON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Date: Saturday, April 20 or 27, 2019
Venue - 2019 TBD
2018 INFORMATION BELOW
Highland High School
4301 E Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234
Doors Open at 11 am
Competition times: 11:30-5
Performance Surface: Spring Floor
Registration Form & Medical Release Forms Required- Visit our FORMS page
ADMISSION - CASH ONLY
there is no ATM on site, closest ATM is Wells Fargo at Power and Guadalupe.
$20 - Ages 12 and older
$15 - Children 6-11, Senior over 65 years of age, Active Duty Military Official
Admission includes activity stations for kids!
Children 5 & Younger are FREE
Spectators and All Attendees:
Please contact your head coach or program director for team performance times by Wednesday prior to the event.
Performance Order - will be posted at the venue, and you can take photos of the schedules with your mobile device. OR Visit this page for the online performance order. Thank you for your support of ecology and going GREEN. Individually printed schedules will only be available to coaches and senior citizens upon request.
1. VIDEO /PHOTO POLICY
No flash photography, extended lenses of any kind or semi-professional cameras permitted.
Videorecording permitted of your athlete's individual team only. Posting of any videos or photos are not permitted without permission from Grand Canyon State Championship.
2. VIP AREA – Fans of the performing team only, please exit this area immediately after your team performsall fans must remain seated, keep phones and tablets at eye level to not block judges view.
3. No food or drink except water in the gym. Please enjoy your refreshments in the lobby or outside. Concessions brought to you by Highland High School Cheer.
4. Kids – please be sure to visit the FUN, BUBBLE MANIAC STATIONS brought to you by Valley of the Sun. The bubble activity stations are located just outside the lobby.
5. Coaches- be sure to report to warm ups 35 minutes before your performance time
6. Use our hashtag #VOSCHEER on facebook and Instagram
7. We have plenty of seating. Make room for all our fans please ! Please no saving seats, bags on seats, scoot in, scoot over and make a friend!
8. Athletes: please sit in the back and upper most sections. Front areas are reserved for spectators. Athletes, if you are sitting in the front 8 rows- please move back and open up these seats for spectators.
9. Warm up room and area behind backdrop is for certified coaches and athletes. No spectators permitted in this area.
10. Coaches – be sure to register for Valley of the Sun Events in 2019 – dates available online at voscheer.com
11. Athletes and coaches need to stay 6 feet back from performance stage
For Safety Purposes, there is no stunting or tumbling allowed on any surface except in the warm-up room on the provided USASF approved surface.
Sportsmanship and Cover-up Guidelines
Welcome to this USASF Sanctioned Event. As you enjoy your All Star experience, be sure to extend good sportsmanship throughout the day both within our arena and on all social media sites. For all USASF Athletes: we also remind you to follow the USASF Image Policy regarding cover-ups. USASF Athletes must athletes must wear cover-ups in the arena and throughout the venue when they are not warming up or competing. Once the athlete competes, cover-ups are to be worn. This also includes the award ceremonies. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Share the Positive on Social Media
Thank you in advance for sharing your All Star experience on social media. We encourage you to share the positive, fun and athletic experience including good sportsmanship and the benefits of the competitive spirit on display.
Use our hashtag: #REDCARPETCLASSICAZ
In order to promote a healthy environment and in support of the USASF Code of Conduct there is no recruiting of athletes allowed at this or any other USASF Sanctioned Event.